Saturday, January 1, 2011

I won an Award and You Might Have Too!!



I love opening up my blogger dashboard and reading comments. Especially when those comments are as awesome as the one I found today. I was awarded the Stylish Blogger award by Grandma Sez So. Nove 11 button/>

Upon receiving the award there are 4 duties to perform:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award 

2. Share 7 things about yourself 

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things you may or may not know about me.
1. I'm a Girl Gamer. I love video games and I'm currently waiting for 2 new ones to come in the mail.
2. One of my first toy's as a child was a sewing machine, the other was a musical Police car bank, given to me by my grandfather. I still have both.
3. I've spent the majority of last year (2010) pregnant.
4. My husband and Daughter are the best things to ever happen to me.
5. I have moments where I like to fight and argue. I tend to instigate things on purpose.
6. I'm super close with my family. They're extremely important to me.
7. I love to cook and bake.

Award Winners

1. A Year With Mom and Dad
2. Aux Demilunes
3. Baby Makin(g) Machine
4. In Love With Handmade
5. Lisa Freemont Pages
6. The Adventures of a Penny Pincher
7. The Rouge Milspouse
8. The Sewing Dork
9. Vegan Craftastic
10. WoollyPetals
11. Zip Zip's Vintage Sewing
12.
13.
14.
15.


HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Pili said...

Thank you for the award! I'll be working on a blog entry myself soon!

The Sewing Dork said...

Aw, thanks for the award, and I will have to visit these blogs on your list too.

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...