
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Navy Base Life- Meet the Neighbors..
Since moving on to the Base I still have yet to really meet other people. Its kinda sad, I crave social interaction with others. I've met our neighbors and I'm freindly to them when I see them. This morning we had just woke up and journeyed downstairs to start our lazy sunday. When our neighbor rang the bell. This lady is so incredibly sweet, her husband is currently deployed (and due home this next week) and its just her and her twin daughters. Well this morning she awoke to find that her van was dead (the twins left a light on). Mr. Sailor kindly went and jumped her van and gave her some advice on making sure it was charged and such. We chatted for a bit then went on our ways. Well my incredibly sweet neighbor returned home about 45 mins later and rang the bell again... This time returning with Dunkin Donuts as a thank you.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment